Friday, October 22, 2010

Mr. Wizard's World (TV Series 1983–1991) - IMDb

Mr. Wizard's World (TV Series 1983–1991)

Mr. Wizard's World Poster
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 8.1/10 X  
Users: 8.1/10 (104 votes) 3 reviews

With the help of his young assistants, Mr. Wizard starts each episode with a demonstration that at first glance should be impossible, but is actually based firmly on basic scientific principles. Mr. Wizard's explanations are aimed at kids, but are in-depth enough to be educational and interesting for anyone. His experiments are usually kept simple enough for parents and kids to re-create at home.

Just a little blast from the past. I use to watch this guy all the time. Then in a conversation the other day, the show came up. So as I am sitting here I thought I would Google the show. This is what I found. Are there shows like this today?

No comments:

Post a Comment